- Able to guide the team through the design, testing and project stages and review the completed work effectively
- Provide direction and technical expertise in design, development and systems integration
- Able to make quick decisions and solve technical problems to provide an efficient environment for project implementation
- Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to provide encouragement, identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements.
- Analyse economics of design solutions and provide actionable feedback relating to technical-cost benefit optimisation.
- Familiar with latest standards and regulations and ensure compliance to it
- Apply significant knowledge of industry trends and developments to improve service to our clients.
- Identify system deficiencies in Technical team and implements effective solutions.
- Improve, communicate and enforce design standards
- Provide technical support to operational functions in the most efficient manner for all concerned
- Ensure teams follow the correct procedures, policies and documentation requirements across project phases
- Consistently delivers high-quality services to stakeholders in timely manner.
- Minimum Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Qualification in SEDA GCPV PV System Design or equivalent
- Minimum 6 years of experience in PV industry
- Minimum 3 years of experience in leading a team.