- Oversee all aspects of the projects.
- Set deadlines and ensure resource availability and allocation for the flawless execution of projects.
- Develop and implement comprehensive project plans to monitor and track the site progress.
- To meet project target completion within budget, time, quality and safety and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis.
- To coordinate and liaise with client, consultant, sub-contractor, supplier and authorities throughout the project implementation.
- To check and review all method statements and all work instructions before submission to consultant.
- Lead and monitor subordinates in achieving project objectives, motivate a cross-functional project team.
- To chair the site meeting and sub-contractors meeting.
- Prepare reports for top management regarding status of project.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, Quantity Survey, Construction Management, or equivalent.
- At least 10 years of working experience in Highway, Bridges and Infrastructure projects.
- Familiar with JKR infrastructure construction practice and JKR contract.
- Intensive supervision and project management related skills.
- Excellent Internal communication client-facing and skills
- Required language(s) : English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin is a MUST.
- Willing to based at East Coast region.