- To make sure of month end closing on:
- Fixed assets accounting (addition, retirement and reconciliation).
- Inventory accounting.
- Inter-company accounting for Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and reconciliations.
- Posting journals.
- To review trial balance and month end reports.
- To prepare balance sheet reconciliation.
- To clean up aged items and work with other departments (O2C & P2P & Market) when issues arise on General Ledger accounts.
- Act as focal point for internal and external audit matters. To ensure timely submission of required financial documents and information to auditors.
- To ensure service level agreements (SLA) and the KPIs for monthly performance and productivity are met.
- To involve in ad hoc R2R and ASSC activities.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting / Finance or relevant Professional Qualification (ACCA / CPA / CIMA / MIA / ICAEW).
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in accounting function.
- Good understanding of accounting principles, standards, financial statements and reports.
- Able to work effectively in multi-functional teams.
- Proficiency in Vietnamese with good communication and writing skills.