- To develop test plan, test cases and test procedures for manual software testing mainly in Web applications.
- Carry out integration, system, acceptance, regression, functionality, UI/UX, performance and stress test.
- To discuss with business analysts to understand the requirements for preparation of test cases.
- Communicate with software engineer to ensure defects are resolved before release to Production.
- To provide 2nd level supports/troubleshooting whenever necessary.
- To report bugs to software engineer and raise any UI/UX feedback to business analysts.
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience as Manual Software Tester.
- Ability to write test plans and test cases for positive and negative testing.
- Knowledge and experience in automated testing using Selenium and Python would be added advantage.
- Possess technical skills in MSSQL/Oracle.