- To develop and maintain back-end digital wallet using mainly Java language.
- To Identify bugs and problems, troubleshoot development and production problems.
- To be able to incorporate multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Open for MALAYSIAN only.
- Minimum Diploma in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- Minimum 6 years of professional experience in Java Development.
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures and algorithms.
- Familiar with SOAP, REST Web Services, MVC framework, Hibernate, Struts, Spring, Docker, Jenkins.
- Strong in Java, Git and SQL.
- Knowledge on accessibility and security compliance is an added advantage.