- Conduct market research, feasibility studies, pricing, evaluate development trends on supply and demand for industrial developments.
- Responsible designing formulation to execute marketing and promotional strategies for the projects.
- Product launching, organize trade exhibitions and roadshows
- Oversee the entire sales and marketing department to ensure KPIs are achieved.
- Working and coordinating with creative agencies on producing promotional materials such as social media channels, websites, flyers, brochures and virtual fly through.
- Continuing develop a database of potential clients and provide frequent follow-ups and updates.
- Coordinating with the finance/credit admin division in relation to, progress billing, sales & collections and liaising with end financiers
The Successful Applicant
- Possess at least a Degree in Marketing or equivalent.
- Preferably at least 7 years relevant experience in marketing of industrial properties and commercial properties.
- Knowledgeable about current market trends.
- Resourceful, independent, quick learner with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluent in using Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Words
- Incumbents are preferably multilingual in both English and Mandarin.