- To manage the Group's Investment Properties which includes mall, hotel, golf, retail and office operations.
- To provide advisory on business strategies, plans and procedures to management.
- To plan and manage budget, financial transactions and financial analysis.
- To set goals for performance and growth for the Group.
- To build and maintain solid business relationships with business associates and partners.
- Minimum Degree in Business, Marketing, Estate Management or any related field.
- Minimum 20 years of working experience in property investment with at least 10 years at senior management level.
- With wide exposure and leadership role in managing mall, hotel, retail and office operations.