- To make high level decisions regarding company's policy and strategy.
- To report to Board of Directors.
- To assist the Board of Directors in developing goals, objectives, operational policies, budgets, and strategic plan.
- To conduct strategic review on the performance of the company.
- To work with stakeholders and Executive Management Team..
- To act as principal spokesperson of the company.
- To conduct annual performance appraisals.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Business or related discipline or equivalent experience of minimum 20 years of related experience.
- At least 10 years experience in executive management level.
- At least 5 years of experience in Real Estate industry.
- Strong visionary with proven leadership qualities and with an entrepreneur mindset.