- To involve in energy saving products or solar project business development activities.
- During business development stages, leading presentation and consultancy.
- To provide excellent customer service to new and existing clients.
- To involve in site surveys to examine solar photovoltaic project feasibility.
- To become as brand ambassador and focal point of contact with customer.
- To involve in marketing and branding activities such as preparing sales kits, advertisement, roadshows, seminars, exhibitions.
- Minimum Degree in Engineering, Business Management and equivalent.
- Passionate in Renewable Energy.
- Minimum 3 years of sales experience.
- Prefer Sales Engineer with system integration sales experience in construction or engineering line.
- Possess own vehicle and willing to travel within Peninsular Malaysia to work.
- Proficient in English with effective speaking and writing skills.