No job found
1. This Privacy Notice outlines how Agensi Pekerjaan Executive Recruiters Sdn Bhd, its related corporations, associates, affiliates and joint development companies as well as their representatives (collectively, “Executive Recruiters”) collect, use, disclose and process your Personal Data in respect of transactions with Executive Recruiters.
2. For the purpose of this Privacy Notice, the terms “we”, “our” and “us” shall refer to any company or representative within Executive Recruiters and the terms “you” and “your” shall refer to yourself and/or such other persons or companies represented by you of which you are providing Personal Data.
3. In this Privacy Notice “Personal Data” includes all data defined within the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (as amended from time to time).
4. Such Personal Data which you may provide or make available to Executive Recruiters include information concerning your personal details (such as name, identity card number, passport number, date of birth, age, gender, race, nationality), contact details and any other relevant information that you had disclosed to Executive Recruiters as may be updated from time to time.
5. In the course of your dealings with Executive Recruiters, you may have furnished your Personal Data to Executive Recruiters and in doing so you agree and consent to Executive Recruiters collecting, using, disclosing and processing your Personal Data.
6. In the event you furnish or make available to Executive Recruiters any Personal Data relating to a third party eg information of spouse, children, parents, directors, shareholders and/or guarantors (collectively the “Relevant Persons”) you represent that you have obtained the consent of the Relevant Persons to provide Executive Recruiters with their Personal Data and for Executive Recruiters to collect, use, disclose and process their Personal Data for the respective purposes.
7. Executive Recruiters collects your Personal Data in various ways, in printed or electronic forms through digital and mobile platforms, such as :
1. when you register or update an online profile or when you complete or update your information with Executive Recruiters;
2. when you submit forms and/or documents to Executive Recruiters relating to any of our products and/or services as well as products and/or services by third party service providers;
3. when you enter into any transactions with Executive Recruiters;
4. when you make payment related to any transactions with Executive Recruiters;
5. when you interact with Executive Recruiters’s staff;
6. from your personalised preference through the use of Executive Recruiters’s website;
7. when you participate in Executive Recruiters’s contests, events, market research and surveys;
8. when you submit a job application to Executive Recruiters; and
9. from information obtained independently by Executive Recruiters from other lawful sources;
8. Executive Recruiters may collect, use, disclose or process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
1. considering and processing your application for and providing you with products and/or services of Executive Recruiters as well as products and/or services by third party service providers provided through Executive Recruiters;
2. facilitating, implementing and/or formalising any transaction with Executive Recruiters;
3. processing any payments related to any transaction with Executive Recruiters;
4. responding to queries, requests and/or complaints;
5. facilitating Executive Recruiters’s customers loyalty programmes;
6. updating your Personal Data;
7. facilitating your participation in Executive Recruiters’s contests and events;
8. conducting market research and surveys with the aim of improving Executive Recruiters’s products and /or services;
9. *sending you marketing, advertising and promotional information about other products/services that Executive Recruiters, its business partners or third party providers may be offering (“Marketing Information”), by way of postal mail to your address(es) and/or electronic transmission to your email address(es), text messages (SMS/MMS), telephone calls and/or other phone based messaging to your telephone number(s);
10. conducting credit/trade checks and other background checks on you and where applicable, any Relevant Persons with any registered credit reporting agency at any time for the purpose of processing a transaction with Executive Recruiters or for as long as any dues remain unpaid and outstanding with Executive Recruiters;
11. for the purpose of credit evaluation, review or reporting and carrying out debt-collection or assisting other institutions to do so;
12. prevention and detection of crime including without limitation to money laundering, terrorism and fraud prevention, detection and prosecution;
13. required by laws , rules, regulations, by-laws, order, guidelines and/or directives;
14. enforcing Executive Recruiters’s legal rights and/or obtaining legal advice;
15. facilitating business transactions which may include mergers, acquisitions or asset sales;
16. compliance with internal policies and procedures including without limitation to risk management, product planning, insurance, audit and administrative purposes
17. for all ancillary purposes relating to the provision of facilities including the provision of computer, telecommunications and technology services;
18. human resource applications; and/or
19. any other incidental purpose relating to any of the above.
*Where you have consented to receiving Marketing Information and/or sharing your Personal Data with third parties for the purpose of Marketing Information, you may opt-out of receiving such Marketing Information or sharing of your Personal Data with third parties for the aforesaid purpose at any time by contacting Executive Recruiters at the details provided in Section 13.
9. In the event where Personal Data is requested by Executive Recruiters, you have an option not to provide additional information requested other than the information which is indicated as necessary to facilitate the commercial transaction. If insufficient Personal Data is provided or your consent or the consent of any Relevant Person given herein is withdrawn, Executive Recruiters will not be able to provide you with its products and services and/or fulfil any of your request to Executive Recruiters for any of the purposes as set out in Section 8.
10. For the purposes as set out in Section 8, your Personal Data may/will be disclosed to the following parties :
1. any company or representative within Executive Recruiters;
2. Executive Recruiters’s third party service providers or agents (including without limitation auditors, lawyers, consultants, insurers, adjusters and utility companies);
3. any registered credit reporting agencies under Credit Reporting Agency Act 2010;
4. Executive Recruiters’s business partner, investor, assignee or transferee to facilitate business asset transactions (including without limitation to any merger, acquisition or asset sale);
5. any law enforcement agencies;
6. any governmental authorities or regulatory bodies; and
7. any other party authorised and consented by you.
11. Executive Recruiters may disclose your Personal Data to any or all of the parties stated above which may be located within or outside of Malaysia or involve sending your Personal Data to a location outside of Malaysia.
12. You may request in writing for access to and request for correction of your Personal Data that is inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or not up-to-date subject to a payment of a prescribed fee, any applicable legal restrictions and contractual conditions.
13. If you have any enquiries or feedback in relation to your Personal Data, or if would like to access or correct your Personal Data, of if you wish to withdraw your consent given herein, you may contact:Telephone number : +603-9057 8266
Correspondence address: BO 1-C, Level 19, Menara 2, No. 3, Jalan Bangsar, KL Eco City, 59200 Kuala Lumpur.
14. This privacy notice may be revised from time to time. Notice of any such revision will be given on our website and/or by such other means of communication deemed suitable by Executive Recruiters.
15. In the event of any inconsistency between the English version and the Bahasa Malaysia version of this privacy notice, the English version shall prevail over the Bahasa Malaysia version.